WBJMinistries

10/8/13

Why did God make job so,special?

Job 6:30 Is there wrong on my tongue? Cannot my taste discern what is destructive? Luke 5:38
But new wine must be put into fresh wineskins.

Job 34:3 For the ear tries words as the palate tastes food. Leviticus 14:42 And they shall put other stones in the place of those stones, and he shall plaster the house with fresh mortar. Psalm 119:103 How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! [Ps. 19:10; Prov. 8:11.]

John 10:19 Then a fresh division of opinion arose among the Jews because of His saying these things.
Luke 14:24 For I tell you, not one of those who were invited shall taste my supper. Ephesians 4:23 And be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude],

Colossians 2:21 Do not handle [this], Do not taste [that], Do not even touch [them], James 3:11 Does a fountain send forth [simultaneously] from the same opening fresh water and bitter?

1 Peter 2:3 Since you have [already] tasted the goodness and kindness of the Lord. [Ps. 34:8.] Jeremiah 6:7 As a fountain wells up and casts forth its waters and keeps them fresh, so she is [continually] casting forth [fresh] wickedness. Violence and destruction are heard within her; sickness and wounds are continually before Me.

Job 6:6 Can that which has no taste to it be eaten without salt? Or is there any flavor in the white of an egg?
Genesis 30:37 But Jacob took fresh rods of poplar and almond and plane trees and peeled white streaks in them, exposing the white in the rods.

Proverbs 24:13 My son, eat honey, because it is good, and the drippings of the honeycomb are sweet to your taste. Leviticus 14:5 And the priest shall command to kill one of the birds in an earthen vessel over fresh, running water. Matthew 27:34 They offered Him wine mingled with gall to drink; but when He tasted it, He refused to drink it. Numbers 18:12 All the best of the oil, and all the best of the [fresh] wine and of the grain, the firstfruits of what they give to the Lord, to you have I given them.

Luke 9:27 However I tell you truly, there are some of those standing here who will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God. Judges 16:7 And Samson said to her, If they bind me with seven fresh, strong gutstrings, still moist, then shall I be weak and be like any other man.

My daughter is a health conscious person. When she was eight,we'd go to near neighborhood diners and at the time I was married with a step daughter the same age. My step daughter would order pancakes and well,my daughter would order raisin bran.

The server would always come back and smile at my daughter when he/she would put the bowl down in front of  her.

No comments: