WBJMinistries

10/5/13

Why did Jesus pick 12 disciples?

Psalm 139:2 You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. [Matt. 9:4; John 2:24, 25.]

Numbers 16:21 Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment Luke 22:6 So he agreed [to this], and sought an opportunity to betray Him to them [without an uprising] in the absence of the throng.

Job 7:18 And that You should visit him every morning and try him every moment? Proverbs 30:31 The war horse [well-knit in the loins], the male goat also, and the king [when his army is with him and] against whom there is no uprising.

Acts 5:37 And after this one rose up Judas the Galilean, [who led an uprising] during the time of the census, and drew away a popular following after him; he also perished and all his adherents were scattered.

Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, do not be anxious about how or what you are to speak; for what you are to say will be given you in that very hour and moment,

Luke 7:45 You gave Me no kiss, but she from the moment I came in has not ceased [intermittently] to kiss My feet tenderly and caressingly. Luke 12:12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour and moment what [you] ought to say.

Luke 12:40 You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour and a moment when you do not anticipate it. Numbers 16:45 Get away from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And Moses and Aaron fell on their faces.

Job 34:20 In a moment they die; even at midnight the people are shaken and pass away, and the mighty are taken away by no [human] hand.
Psalm 30:5 For His anger is but for a moment, but His favor is for a lifetime or in His favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. [II Cor. 4:17.]

Proverbs 15:23 A man has joy in making an apt answer, and a word spoken at the right moment–how good it is! Romans 8:6 Now the mind of the flesh [which is sense and reason without the Holy Spirit] is death [death that comprises all the miseries arising from sin, both here and hereafter].

But the mind of the [Holy] Spirit is life and [soul] peace [both now and forever].

The teennews was a part of television watching in my home. Along with the playstation. Not having anothet angry black man mad at the world was very important to me.

My dad was a practical man who went to mass and taught me Not to judge! That lesson have not only sustained me but,has given me a relationship with God that shows me who I am in Christ.

The Good,The Bad and The ugly. we were born into sin. I pray that God continues to work with me.

No comments: