WBJMinistries

11/17/13

Confirmation

John 9:5 While I am in the world, I am the light for the world.”

John 17:16 Just as I do not belong to the world, they do not belong to the world. Acts 17:14 At once the believers sent Paul away to the coast; but both Silas and Timothy stayed in Berea.

Psalms 18:1 How I love you, Lord ! You are my defender.John 17:18 I sent them into the world, just as you sent me into the world. Psalms 84:1How I love your Temple, Lord Almighty!

John 8:23 Jesus answered, “You belong to this world here below, but I come from above.

You are from this world, but I am not from this world.Genesis 10:5 they were the ancestors of the people who live along the coast and on the islands.

These are the descendants of Japheth, living in their different tribes and countries, each group speaking its own language.

Psalms 119:132 Turn to me and have mercy on me as you do on all those who love you.

John 17:14 I gave them your message, and the world hated them, because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world.

Joshua 10:41Joshua's campaign took him from Kadesh Barnea in the south to Gaza near the coast, including all the area of Goshen, and as far north as Gibeon.

Psalms 119:167 I obey your teachings; I love them with all my heart. 

1 John 2:15Do not love the world or anything that belongs to the world. If you love the world, you do not love the Father.

Joshua 15:47 There were Ashdod and Gaza, with their towns and villages, reaching to the stream on the border of Egypt and the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.

Luke 6:32 “If you love only the people who love you, why should you receive a blessing? Even sinners love those who love them! 1 John 4:5 Those false prophets speak about matters of the world.

And the world listens to them because they belong to the world. Judges 5:17 The tribe of Gad stayed east of the Jordan.

And the tribe of Dan remained by the ships. The tribe of Asher stayed by the coast; they remained along the shore. John 14:21 “Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me.

My Father will love those who love me; I too will love them and reveal myself to them.” 2 Corinthians 10:3It is true that we live in the world, but we do not fight from worldly motives.

2 Chronicles 21:16 Some Philistines and Arabs lived near where some Ethiopians had settled along the coast.

The Lord incited them to go to war against Jehoram. 1 Corinthians 16:24 My love be with you all in Christ Jesus.

No comments: