WBJMinistries

11/15/13

Foreign And Domestic

The Acts 27:36 And all taking courage, themselves also took food.
Proverbs 15:15 All the days of the afflicted are evil; but a cheerful heart is a continual feast. The Acts 1:1 I composed the first discourse.

O Theophilus, concerning all things which Jesus began both to do and to teach,1 Kings 2:2 I go the way of all the earth: be of good courage.

And be a man;Proverbs 15:13 A joyful heart maketh a cheerful countenance; but by sorrow of heart the spirit is broken.

Psalms 45:1 My heart is welling forth with a good matter.

I say what I have composed touching the king.

My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.Psalms 31:24 Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all ye that hope in Jehovah.Romans 12:8 or he that exhorts, in exhortation; he that gives, in simplicity.

He that leads, with diligence; he that shews mercy, with cheerfulness. Psalms 131:2 Surely I have restrained and composed my soul.

A weaned child with its mother: my soul within me is as a weaned child.2 Chronicles 17:6 And he took courage in the ways of Jehovah.

He removed the high places and Asherahs out of Judah. Isaiah 65:18 But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create. For behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

2 Chronicles 32:7 Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him; for there are more with us than with him.

2 Corinthians 9:7 each according as he is purposed in his heart; not grievingly, or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Ezra 10:4Arise, for this matter is incumbent on thee, and we will be with thee: be of good courage, and do it .

Judges 9:13 And the vine said to them, Should I leave my new wine, which cheers God and man, and go to wave over the trees?Genesis 1:27 And God created Man in his image, in the image of God created he him.

Male and female created he them.
Proverbs 24:10If thou losest courage in the day of trouble, thy strength is small. Luke 16:19Now there was a rich man and he was clothed in purple and fine linen.

making good cheer in splendour every day. Isaiah 33:21 but there Jehovah is unto us glorious, --a place of rivers, of broad streams.

No galley with oars shall go there, neither shall gallant ship pass thereby.

No comments: