WBJMinistries

11/18/13

Pattern!

Luke 2:50 But they did not understand his answer.Sirach (Ecclesiasticus) 33:11 But the Lord, in his wisdom, made them all different and gave them different tasks.

Philippians 4:13I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me.Deuteronomy 29:4But to this very day he has not let you understand what you have experienced.

Wisdom 7:5 No king ever began life differently.Genesis 34:15 We can agree only on the condition that you become like us by circumcising all your males. Psalms 73:22 I was as stupid as an animal.

I did not understand you. 1 Corinthians 12:5 There are different ways of serving, but the same Lord is served. 2 Chronicles 24:13All of them worked hard, and they restored the Temple to its original condition.

As solid as ever. Psalms 119:70 They have no understanding, but I find pleasure in your law. Genesis 41:11 One night each of us had a dream, and the dreams had different meanings.

Tobit 11:2Raphael said, “Tobias, you know the condition your father was in when we left him. Psalms 119:99 I understand more than all my teachers, because I meditate on your instructions.

Proverbs 25:9 If you and your neighbour have a difference of opinion, settle it between yourselves and do not reveal any secrets.
1 Esdras 8:12 Let them investigate the conditions in Jerusalem.

And Judah to see how well the Law of the Lord is being obeyed. Psalms 139:6 Your knowledge of me is too deep; it is beyond my understanding. Sirach (Ecclesiasticus) 13:15 Every creature prefers its own kind.

And people are no different. Acts 4:18 So they called them back in and told them that on no condition were they to speak or to teach in the name of Jesus. Proverbs 2:11 Your insight and understanding will protect you.

Sirach (Ecclesiasticus) 17:7 He filled them with knowledge and understanding and showed them the difference between good and evil.

No comments: