WBJMinistries

11/7/13

To See People Panic And Freak Out,...Is This Power?

Mark 10:10 And indoors the disciples questioned Him again about this subject. Mark 4:3 Give attention to this! Behold, a sower went out to sow. Leviticus 14:32 This is the law.

The plague of leprosy, who is not able to get what is required for his cleansing.Luke 20:40 For they did not dare to question Him further.2 Chronicles 7:15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer.

  Luke 22:68 And if I question you, you will not answer.Amos 5:4 For thus says the Lord to the house of Israel: Seek Me [inquire for and of Me and require Me as you require food] and you shall live!

[II Chron. 15:2; Jer. 29:13.] Luke 5:22 But Jesus, knowing their thoughts and questionings, answered them, Why do you question in your hearts?
Job 21:2 Hear diligently my speech.

Let this [your attention] be your consolation [given me]. Genesis 9:5 And surely for your lifeblood I will require an accounting.

from every beast I will require it; and from man, from every man [who spills another's lifeblood] I will require a reckoning.2 Chronicles 31:9 Then Hezekiah questioned the priests and Levites about the heaps.

Psalm 130:2 Lord, hear my voice; let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.

Deuteronomy 18:19 And whoever will not hearken to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him.Mark 9:16 And He asked them, About what are you questioning and discussing.

  Proverbs 7:24 Listen to me now therefore, O you sons, and be attentive to the words of my mouth. 2 Kings 22:7 However, there was no accounting required of them for the money delivered into their hands.

They dealt faithfully. Mark 13:37 And what I say to you I say to everybody: Watch (give strict attention, be cautious, active, and alert)! 1 Chronicles 9:28 Some of them had charge of the serving utensils.

Required to count them when they brought them in or took them out. 1 Samuel 17:29 And David said, What have I done now? Was it not a harmless question?

Mark 15:47 And Mary Magdalene and Mary [the mother] of Joses were [attentively] observing where He was laid. 2 Chronicles 6:22 If a man sins against his neighbor, and he is required to take an oath.

The oath comes before Your altar in this house,I remember times in my life when God was a constant presence in my life.

Once I shared a room with a lady not too much older than me she was from the Philippin we were'nt friends or anything and their were two other women, there.

A lady from Ireland and a sister. We just kinda did our own thing.

Following our path. And thing I am getting at,is they seem some what familiar with each other.

However,when the Philippino woman was leaving (to live in Peekskill) she asked does anyone want my lock (a personal lock she purchased for her locker) and the Irish lady whom she knew said.

"I want it and for whatever reason she gave it to me. Years and Years earlier while in a place in Staten Island for a minor transgression.

I had met an Italian girl named Maria and a sister named Plum. Every weekend we would travel to the city together to visit our families.

Maria's in Brooklyn near Coney Island and Plum's was in Jamaica Queens. I of course was in Harlem,uptown in the Polo grounds at that time the building I lived in was nick named Vietnam.

We would go with each other and return together.

My mom always gave out money and Maria's Uncles did as well.

Upon leaving that place to return home. I had accumulated various things for my room among them were a very extensive pillow collection I had acquired(made) this everyone admired.

To reasons unbeknownst to me without giving it a second thought I gave those pillows to Maria. These little seeds of love which planted themselves in humanity will continue to grow.

We cannot and will not support a party that does not believe in Equality and Desegregation.

No comments: