WBJMinistries

11/4/13

What's More Important Strength Or Courage?

2 Corinthians 10:9 Neither would I seem to be overawing or frightening you with my letters;Deuteronomy 7:23 But the Lord your God will give them over to you and will confuse them with a mighty panic.


Psalm 107:23 Some go down to the sea and travel over it in ships to do business in great waters;Genesis 41:37 And the plan seemed good in the eyes of Pharaoh and in the eyes of all his servants.

2 Samuel 22:15 He sent out arrows and scattered them; lightning confused and troubled them.
Ecclesiastes 3:10 I have seen the painful labor and exertion and miserable business.

God has given the sons of men which to exercise and busy themselves.
Jeremiah 26:14 As for me, behold, I am in your hands;

do with me as seems good and suitable to you.Nehemiah 4:8 And they all plotted together to come and fight against Jerusalem, to injure and cause confusion and failure in it.

John 9:4 We must work the works of Him Who sent Me and be busy with His business while it is daylight; night is coming on.

when no man can work.1 Corinthians 16:4 If it seems worthwhile that I should go too, they will accompany me.Psalm 34:5 They looked to Him and were radiant.

Their faces shall never blush for shame or be confused. Joshua 2:20 But if you tell this business of ours, we shall be guiltless of your oath which you made us swear. Genesis 29:20 And Jacob served seven years.

And they seemed to him but a few days because of the love he had for her. Psalm 69:7 Because for Your sake I have borne taunt and reproach; confusion and shame have covered my face.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I applied myself by heart and mind to seek and search out by [human] wisdom all human activity under heaven. It is a miserable business which God has given to the sons of man.

To busy themselves.Leviticus 14:35 Then he who owns the house shall come and tell the priest, It seems to me there is some sort of disease in my house.Psalm 109:29 Let my adversaries be clothed with shame.

And dishonor, and let them cover themselves with their own disgrace and confusion as with a robe. Judges 18:28 And there was no deliverer because it was far from Sidon, and they had no business with anyone.

It was in the valley which belongs to Beth-rehob. And they rebuilt the city and dwelt in it.Joshua 9:25 And now, behold, we are in your hand; do as it seems good and right in your sight to do to us.Jeremiah 7:19 Am I the One.

Whom they provoke to anger? says the Lord. Is it not themselves [whom they provoke], to their own confusion and vexation and to their own shame?

No comments: