WBJMinistries

12/6/13

Holiday Season

I Timothy 1:13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly.

In unbelief.II Kings 10:33 from the Jordan eastward: all the land of Gilead—Gad, Reuben, and Manasseh—from Aroer.

The River Arnon, including Gilead and Bashan. Proverbs 19:1 Better is the poor who walks in his integrity Than one  who  is perverse in his lips.

And is a fool. Hebrews 5:2 He can have compassion on those who are ignorant and going astray, since he himself is also subject to weakness.

I Chronicles 16:38 and Obed-Edom with his sixty-eight brethren, including Obed-Edom the son of Jeduthun, and Hosah, to  be gatekeepers.

Proverbs 28:6 Better is the poor who walks in his integrity Than one perverse in  his ways, though he be rich.

I Peter 2:15 For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men—Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God will bring every work into judgment.

Including every secret thing, Whether good or evil. Titus 2:7 in all things showing yourself to  be  a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility.

Isaiah 56:10 His watchmen are  blind, They are all ignorant; They are all dumb dogs, They cannot bark; Sleeping, lying down.

Ezekiel 21:12 “Cry and wail, son of man; For it will be against My people, Against all the princes of Israel. Terrors including the sword.

Be against My people; Therefore strike your thigh.Genesis 20:5 Did he not say to me, ‘She is my sister’? And she, even she herself.

‘He is my brother.’ In the integrity of my heart and innocence of my hands I have done this.”Isaiah 63:16 Doubtless You are our Father.

Though Abraham was ignorant of us, And Israel does not acknowledge us. You, O Lord , are our Father; Our Redeemer from Everlasting is Your name.

Ezekiel 41:14 also the width of the eastern face of the temple, including the separating courtyard, was one hundred cubits.

Genesis 20:6 And God said to him in a dream, “Yes, I know that you did this in the integrity of your heart. For I also withheld you from sinning

Therefore I did not let you touch her. Ezekiel 45:20 And so you shall do on the seventh day of the month for everyone who has sinned.

unintentionally or in ignorance. Thus you shall make atonement for the temple. Matthew 8:33 Then those who kept them fled.

And they went away into the city and told everything, including what had  happened to the demon-possessed men. I Kings 9:4 Now if you walk before Me as your father David.

Integrity of heart and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded you, and if you keep My statutes and My judgments.

Acts 27:8 Passing it with difficulty, we came to a place called Fair Havens, near the city of Lasea.
Judges 21:10 So the congregation.

Twelve thousand of their most valiant men, and commanded them, saying, “Go and strike the inhabitants of Jabesh Gilead with the edge of the sword.

Including the women and children.
God has recently brought to my attention,gratitude. I like to think of myself as a of a person of integrity and that I include everyone.

The fact is. I am the one that's included and showed everyday in my walk with God what integrity is. One night,after things had gotten a little out of hand.

I was on my way home which was kinda far away and the metro north stops running after a certain time, something told me to get off the Dtrain.

And go an see the guy I was currently dating. I was unsure,I hadn't called first and I was in pretty bad shape. And so,I went and he just listened.

I stood their sopping and rehashing the night. He said" I have company but, you can stay here tonight. I will forever remember him for that.

Someone you least expect comes through for you. That is God,shinning through.

No comments: