WBJMinistries

12/28/13

I believe in prayer. It's The Best Way We Have To Draw Strength From Heaven. By Josephine Baker

Genesis 36:1 Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.
Song of Solomon 1:1The song of songs.

Psalms 148:4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. Job 30:9 And now am I their song.

yea, I am their byword.

Song of Solomon 1:2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven.

He that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

1 Corinthians 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. Song of Solomon 1:3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth.

Therefore do the virgins love thee.

1 Corinthians 15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
1 Kings 1:18 And now, behold, Adonijah reigneth.

And now, my lord the king, thou knowest it not:Song of Solomon 1:4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers.

We will be glad and rejoice in thee.

We will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. Luke 20:4 The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? Proverbs 7:12 Now is she without.

Now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.) Song of Solomon 1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Genesis 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.Luke 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now.

Ye shall be filled.

Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.of Solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper.

Mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Genesis 8:2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained;

Luke 21:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

Song of Solomon 1:7 Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

Psalms 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's : but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

No comments: