WBJMinistries

12/21/13

Psalm 84:11 For The Lord God Is A Sun And Shield, the Lord Bestows Favor And Honor. No Good Thing Does He Withhold From Those Who Walk Uprightly.

Job 32:11 NKJVIndeed I waited for your words, I listened to your reasonings, while you searched out what to say.

Isaiah 55:9 “For  as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Proverbs 8:21 That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth, That I may fill their treasuries.
Psalms 25:21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me.

For I wait for You.

Isaiah 26:8 Yes, in the way of Your judgments, O Lord , we have waited for You; The desire of our soul is for Your name And for the remembrance of You. Jeremiah 15:13 Your wealth and your treasures I will give.

As plunder without price, Because of all your sins, Throughout your territories. Psalms 39:7 And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord , make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Acts 19:25 Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.
Galatians 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for hope.

Of righteousness by faith.

Isaiah 26:7 The way of the just is uprightness: thou, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just.
Psalms 112:3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

Numbers 35:20 But if he thrust him of hatred, or hurl at him by laying of wait, that he die.

Isaiah 30:11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path. Proverbs 13:22 A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children.

Psalms 23:1 The Lord is my
shepherd; I shall not want.
Job 8:14 Whose hope shall be cut off, and whose trust shall be a spider's web.

Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Psalms 34:9 O fear the Lord , ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

2 Corinthians 8:14But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality.

No comments: