WBJMinistries

12/14/13

Snow Board

Ezekiel 27:4 Your borders are in the midst of the seas.

Your builders have perfected your beauty.II Kings 17:17 And they caused their sons and daughters to pass through the fire.

Practicing witchcraft and soothsaying, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord.

To provoke Him to anger.

Psalms 150:3 Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet.

Praise Him with the lute and harp!I

Corinthians 13:10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away. Psalms 141:4 Do not incline my heart to any evil thing.

To practice wicked works With men who work iniquity.

Psalms 150:4 Praise Him with the timbrel and dance.

Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!

Galatians 3:3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit.

Are you now being made perfect by the flesh?

Jeremiah 22:17 “Yet your eyes and your heart are for nothing.

Covetousness, For shedding innocents.

And practicing oppression and violence.”

Psalms 150:5 Praise Him with loud cymbals.

Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

I Thessalonians 5:2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. Ezekiel 13:23 Therefore you shall no longer envision futility nor practice divination.

I will deliver My people out of your hand.

And you shall know that I am the Lord .” ’ ”

Psalms 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord . Praise the Lord !

Hebrews 5:9 And having been perfected.

The author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him.

Ezekiel 23:48 Thus I will cause lewdness to cease from the land.

All women may be taught not to practice  lewdness.

Psalms 22:3 But You are holy.

Enthroned in the praises of Israel. Deuteronomy 25:15 You shall have a perfect and just weight,.

A perfect and just measure.

Days may be lengthened in the land which the Lord your God is giving you. Micah 2:1 Woe to those who devise iniquity.

At morning light they practice.

It is in the power of their hand. Psalms 106:12 Then they believed His words; They sang His praise.

Psalms 101:2 I will behave wisely in a perfect way. Oh, when will You come to me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. Psalms 56:10 In God (I will praise His word), In the Lord (I will praise His word),

No comments: