WBJMinistries

1/30/14

Dumped!

1 Chronicles 27:4 And over the course of the second month.

I Dodai an Ahohite, and of his course was Mikloth also the ruler: in his course likewise were twenty and four thousand. 1 Thessalonians 4:11 And that ye study to be quiet.

And to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; Luke 6:47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them.

I will shew you to whom he is like: Judges 5:20 They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.Ecclesiastes 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end.

Study is a weariness of the flesh.Luke
7:31And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?Isaiah 44:4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.Luke 13:18 Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it?

I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Mark 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Luke 20:31And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died.

1 Chronicles 27:2 Over the first course for the first month was Jashobeam the son of Sensual.

And in his course were twenty and four thousand.

Job 28:17 The gold and the crystal cannot equal it: and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold.
Luke 6:23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy.

Behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

1 Chronicles 23:6 And David divided them into courses

Namely, Gershon, Kohath, and Merari.Matthew 25:27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine.

Luke 7:32

Children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.

1 Chronicles 27:6

Benaiah, who was mighty among the thirty, and above the thirty: and in his course was Ammizabad his son.

Ezekiel 48:14And they shall not sell of it.

It is holy unto the Lord.

No comments: