WBJMinistries

1/27/14

How bout that!

Song of Solomon 1:1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's.
Isaiah 1:1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz.

And Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
Exodus 13:4 This day came ye out in the month Abib.Song of Solomon 1:2Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

Isaiah 1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken.

I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.Deuteronomy 11:5 And what he did unto you in the wilderness, until ye came into this place.

Song of Solomon 1:3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.

Isaiah 1:3 The ox knoweth his owner.

The ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider. 1 Chronicles 24:28 Of Mahli came Eleazar.

Song of Solomon 1:4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine.

The upright love thee.
Isaiah 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity.

A seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord , they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

Nehemiah 2:11 So I came to Jerusalem, and was there three days.Song of Solomon 1:5I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar.

As the curtains of Solomon.
Isaiah 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. Daniel 4:28 All this came upon the kingNebuchadnezzar.

Song of Solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me.

Made me the keeper of the vineyards; Isaiah 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it.

Wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.Acts 16:8 And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas.

Song of Solomon 1:7 Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon.

One that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions? Isaiah 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land.

Strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers. 1 Kings 7:33 And the work of the wheels was like the work of a chariot wheel.

Axletrees, and their naves, and their felloes, and their spokes, were all molten.

No comments: