WBJMinistries

1/7/14

Prayer Changer

John 6:48 I am that bread of life.Psalms 38:17 For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.

Job 15:9 What knowest thou, that we know not? what understandest thou, which is not in us?

1 Kings 17:6 And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.
2 Corinthians 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all.

disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.Job 35:2 Thinkest thou this to be right, that thou saidst, My righteousness is more than God's?
1 Corinthians 10:17 For we being many are one bread.

And one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.Exodus 14:6 And he made ready his chariot, and took his people with him:1 Corinthians 15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die.

Job 28:5 As for the earth, out of it cometh bread: and under it is turned up as it were fire. Job 3:8 Let them curse it that curse the day, who are ready to raise up their mourning.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Matthew 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.Job 12:5 He that is ready to slip with his feet is as a lamp.

despised in the thought of him that is at ease. Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.Mark 8:16 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have no bread.
Job 17:1 My breath is corrupt.

My days are extinct, the graves are ready for me.Exodus 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.Exodus 29:23 And one loaf of bread, and one cake of oiled bread.

And one wafer out of the basket of the unleavened bread that is before the Lord : Job 18:12 His strength shall be hungerbitten, and destruction shall be ready at his side.Exodus 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

No comments: