WBJMinistries

1/25/14

Say What!

Genesis 1:19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Job 31:4 Doth not he see my ways, and count all my steps? 2 Samuel 22:18 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me. 1 Chronicles 2:14 Nethaneel

The fourth, Raddai the fifth,2 Samuel 22:37 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip. Psalms 18:17 He delivered me.

My strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.1 Chronicles 8:2 Nohah the fourth, and Rapha the fifth.

Job 23:11 My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.Ezekiel 3:8 Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces.

And thy forehead strong against their foreheads.1 Chronicles 12:10 Mishmannah the fourth, Jeremiah the fifth, Job 29:6 When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil.

Isaiah 28:7 But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way.

The priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

1 Chronicles 24:8 The third to Harim, the fourth to Seorim,Psalms 18:36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

Genesis 49:14 Issachar is a strong ass.

Couching down between two burdens: Revelation 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth.

Beast say, Come and see.
Psalms 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord : and he delighteth in his way. 1 Chronicles 26:9 And Meshelemiah had sons.

Brethren, strong men, eighteen.
1 Chronicles 25:11 The fourth to Izri, he, his sons, and his brethren, were twelve.

Psalms 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

No comments: