WBJMinistries

1/3/14

The Truth Shall Set You Free

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust.

Avoid profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called.

Acts 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;Exodus 32:16 And the tables were the work of God.

And the writing was the writing of Gpd, graven upon the tables.
Daniel 1:4 Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured.

And skilful in all wisdom.

Cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace.

And whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans. Ecclesiastes 6:1 There is an evil which I have seen under the sun.

And it is common among men.

3 John 1:13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:Psalms 89:31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; Acts 5:18 And laid their hands on the apostles.

And put them in the common prison.
John 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?John 14:15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Matthew 28:15 So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews.

until this day.

Isaiah 38:9 The writing of Hezekiah king of Judah, when he had been sick.

And was recovered of his sickness:

Exodus 12:47 All the congregation of Israel shall keep it.Mark 12:37David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

Daniel 5:24 Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.Exodus 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Acts 10:14But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
Daniel 5:25 And this is the writing that was written.

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.Leviticus 26:3 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments.

And do them.

Acts 11:9But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
Numbers 6:24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:

No comments: