WBJMinistries

1/31/14

Tragic

Mark 4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.

Psalms 124:5 

The proud waters had gone over our soul.Philippians 2:20 For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.Mark 9:16 And he asked the scribes, What question ye with them?

Proverbs 7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:

Proverbs 27:23 Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds.Mark 10:10 And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same matter.

Matthew 14:34 And when they were gone over, they came.

The land of Gennesaret.
Philippians 4:11Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. Luke 20:40 And after that they durst not ask him any question at all.

Psalms 47:5

The Lord with the sound of a trumpet.
2 Chronicles 24:13 So the workmen wrought, and the work was perfected by them, and they set the house of God in his state, and strengthened it.

John 16:24

Ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. Psalms 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

Esther 1:7And they gave them drink in vessels of gold.

The vessels being diverse one from another,) and royal wine in abundance, according to the state of the king. James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

Psalms 109:23I am gone like the shadow when it declineth: I am tossed up and down as the locust. Proverbs 28:2 For the transgression of a land many are the princes thereof: but by a man of understanding.

And knowledge the state thereof shall be prolonged. Job 21:29 Have ye not asked them that go by the way?

And do ye not know their tokens,
Psalms 124:4 Then the waters had overwhelmed us.

The stream had gone over our soul.

No comments: