WBJMinistries

2/9/14

All Seeds!

Proverbs 4:7 KJV
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom.

And with all thy getting get understanding.Zechariah 5:6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

Genesis 1:23 And the evening.

The morning were the fifth day.
Proverbs 4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
John 9:9 Some said, This is he: others said,

1 Chronicles 2:14 Nethaneel the fourth, Raddai the fifth, Proverbs 16:16 How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver! Genesis 27:24 And he said, Art thou my very son Esau?

And he said, I am.

1 Chronicles 8:2 Nohah the fourth, and Rapha the fifth Deuteronomy 5:30 Go say to them, Get you into your tents again.Genesis 32:27And he said unto him, What is thy name?

Jacob. 1 Chronicles 12:10 Mishmannah the fourth, Jeremiah the fifth, 2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
John 9:12 Then said they unto him, Where is he? He said, I know not.

Genesis 34:4 And Shechem spake unto his father Hamor, saying, Get me this damsel to wife. Genesis 21:24 And Abraham said, I will swear.

1 Chronicles 27:8 The fifth captain for the fifth month was Shamhuth the Izrahite: and in his course were twenty and four thousand. Leviticus

14:30 And he shall offer.

The one of the turtledoves, or of the young pigeons, such as he can get;1 Chronicles 28:7 Moreover I will establish his kingdom for ever,

If he be constant to do my commandments and my judgments, as at this day.Proverbs 21:28 A false witness shall perish: but the man that heareth speaketh constantly.

No comments: