WBJMinistries

2/19/14

Bazaar

1 Thessalonians 2:20 For ye are our glory and joy.

1 Corinthians 10:14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.John 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

Acts 8:8 And there was great joy in that city.Ephesians 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children.

Galatians 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
1 Thessalonians 3:9 For what thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the joy wherewith we joy for your sakes before our God.

Philippians 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown.

Stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

Revelation 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Esther 8:16 The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour.

Luke 7:2And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die.Exodus 28:10 Six of their names on one stone, and the other six names of the rest on the other stone.

According to their birth.Psalms 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.Colossians 1:7 As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you a faithful minister of Christ.

Job 3:16Or as an hidden untimely birth I had not been; as infants which never saw light.Jeremiah 49:25 How is the city of praise not left, the city of my joy!1 Peter 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers.

And pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
Ecclesiastes 7:1 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death.

The day of one's birth. Acts 13:52 And the disciples were filled with joy, and with the Holy Ghost.

Jeremiah 12:7 I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

No comments: