WBJMinistries

2/28/14

Build Upon

Psalms 106:32 They angered him also at the waters of strife, so that it went ill with Moses for their sakes:
Song of Solomon 1:13 A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me.

He shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

Psalms 26:1 Judge me, O Lord ; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord ; therefore I shall not slide.

Genesis 41:21 And when they had eaten them up.

It could not be known that they had eaten them.

Still ill favoured.

As at the beginning. So I awoke. Song of Solomon 1:11 We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver. Psalms 7:8 The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord , according to my righteousness.

And according to mine integrity that is in me.

Genesis 41:20 And the lean and the ill favoured kine did eat up the first seven fat kine.

Song of Solomon 1:11 We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.

Job 27:5 God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me. 1 Kings 9:4 And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked.

In integrity of heart.

And in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments.

Song of Solomon 1:14 My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of En–gedi.
Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Genesis 20:6 And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart.

I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.Genesis 41:3 And, behold, seven other kine came up after them out of the river.

Ill favoured and leanfleshed; and stood by the other kine upon the brink of the river. Job 2:3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job.

there is none like him in the earth.

A perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God.

And escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him.

To destroy him without cause.
Song of Solomon 1:16 Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.Genesis 41:4 And the ill favoured and leanfleshed kine did eat up the seven.

Well favoured and fat kine.

So Pharaoh awoke. Psalms 25:21
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Song of Solomon 1:17 The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.

No comments: