WBJMinistries

2/20/14

Evolve

1 Kings 6:25 And the other cherub was ten cubits: both the cherubims were of one measure and one size.
Luke 22:28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.

Psalms 148:2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.1 Kings 7:37 After this manner he made the ten bases.

All of them had one casting, one measure, and one size.Colossians 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; Zechariah 3:3 Now Joshua.

Clothed with filthy garments.

And stood before the angel.Exodus 36:9 The length of one curtain was twenty and eight cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: the curtains were all of one size.Hebrews 13:1Let brotherly love continue.

Zechariah 3:6 And the angel of the Lord protested unto Joshua, saying, Exodus 36:15 The length of one curtain was thirty cubits, and four cubits was the breadth of one curtain: the eleven curtains were of one size.

Job 27:1 Moreover Job continued his parable, and said, Zechariah 5:10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?1 Chronicles 23:29 Both for the shewbread, and for the fine flour for meat offering.

And for the unleavened cakes.

And for that which is baked in the pan, and for that which is fried, and for all manner of measure and size; Job 29:1 Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel.

Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.John 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. Psalms 38:17 For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.

Luke 22:43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven.

Strengthening him.John 10:42 And many believed on him there.Romans 9:2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

No comments: