WBJMinistries

2/14/14

Love Come Down

Proverbs 3:32For the froward is abomination to the Lord : but his secret is.

The righteous.Mark 6:42 And they did all eat, and were filled.Psalms 57:7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed.

I will sing and give praise.
Proverbs 27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love.Deuteronomy 14:9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat.

Psalms 73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God

The strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.2 Samuel 12:12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

Zechariah 7:6 And when ye did eat, and when ye did drink, did not ye eat for yourselves, and drink for yourselves?

Proverbs 15:13 A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.Job 13:10 He will surely reprove you, if ye do secretly accept persons.Genesis 26:30 And he made them a feast.

And they did eat and drink.

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.

Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. Job 15:11 Are the consolations of God small with thee? is there any secret thing with thee?Deuteronomy 14:11 Of all clean birds ye shall eat.

Proverbs 23:15
My son, if thine heart be wise.

My heart shall rejoice, even mine.
Job 29:4 As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle.

Deuteronomy 14:20 But of all clean fowls ye may eat.

1 Chronicles 25:8And they cast lots, ward against ward, as well the small as the great, the teacher as the scholar. Genesis 27:21 And Isaac said unto Jacob, Come near, I pray thee.

I may feel thee, my son, whether thou be my very son Esau or not. Malachi 2:12 The Lord will cut off the man that doeth this, the master.

And the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto the Lord of hosts.

Judges 16:26 And Samson said unto the lad that held him by the hand, Suffer me that I may feel the pillars whereupon the house standeth, that I may lean upon them.

No comments: