WBJMinistries

2/3/14

Right on! Man

Acts 14:7 And there they preached the gospel.John 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.
Job 20:20 Surely he shall not feel quietness in his belly.

He shall not save of that which he desired.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:John 4:4 And he must needs go through Samaria.

Psalms 58:9 Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath.1 Corinthians 9:14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach.

The gospel should live of the gospel.
1 Corinthians 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Matthew 26:54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?Matthew 26:54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled.

It must be? Genesis 27:12 My father peradventure will feel me, and I shall seem to him as a deceiver; and I shall bring a curse upon me.

And not a blessing. Philippians 1:5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment. Philippians 1:17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.

Luke 5:38 But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.Acts 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him.

He be not far from every one of us: 1 Corinthians 9:18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel.

I may make the gospel of Christ without charge.

I abuse not my power in the gospel.Luke 17:25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

No comments: