WBJMinistries

2/22/14

Shipping

Deuteronomy 28:47 Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things.

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. 1 Peter 5:14 Greet ye one another.

Kiss of charity.

Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen.Deuteronomy 28:47 Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son.

Whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 1 Corinthians 8:1Now as touching things offered unto idols.

Know that we all have knowledge.

Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.2 Chronicles 2:9 Even to prepare me timber in abundance.

The house which I am about to build shall be wonderful great.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

1 Corinthians 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.2 Chronicles 4:18 Thus Solomon made all these vessels in great abundance.

for the weight of the brass could not be found out.1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers.

In Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries.

And all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

2 Chronicles 18:1 Now Jehoshaphat had riches and honour in abundance, and joined affinity with AhabHebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time.

Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

1 Corinthians 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity.

It profiteth me nothing.

Job 12:6The tabernacles of robbers prosper, and they that provoke God are secure; into whose hand God bringeth abundantly.

1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies.

whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. Job 22:11 Or darkness, that thou canst not see; and abundance of waters cover thee.
1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us.

God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

No comments: