WBJMinistries

2/1/14

What The F#+$!

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace.

It no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Isaiah 1:1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.

1 Thessalonians 5:26
Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.Exodus 31:4 To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass,Isaiah 1:12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand.

To tread my courts? Song of Solomon 1:2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.Exodus 35:32 And to devise curious works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass.

Isaiah 1:11 

The multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord : I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

2 Corinthians 13:12 Greet one another with an holy kiss.Job 36:9 Then he sheweth them their work, and their transgressions.

Isaiah 1:13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Genesis 29:11

And Jacob kissed Rachel, and lifted up his voice, and wept.
Matthew 13:58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Isaiah 1:14

And your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. Proverbs 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

John 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. Isaiah 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more.

And the whole heart faint. Acts 20:37 And they all wept sore, and fell on Paul's neck, and kissed him.

1 Corinthians 9:6

And Barnabas, have not we power to forbear working?Isaiah 1:16 Wash you, make you clean.

The evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

No comments: