WBJMinistries

3/27/14

Developed

Psalms 105:45 That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws. Praise ye the Lord.2 Samuel 2:6 And now the Lord shew kindness and truth unto you.

And I also will requite you this kindness, because ye have done this thing.Philippians 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Psalms 106:3 Blessed are they that keep judgment.

And he that doeth righteousness at all times.1 Samuel 20:14 And thou shalt not only while yet I live shew me the kindness of the Lord , that I die not:

John 8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father.

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.Psalms 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies.

And that seek him with the whole heart. 2 Kings 25:28 And he spake kindly to him, and set his throne above the throne of the kings that were with him in Babylon.

Acts 7:13 And at the second time Joseph was made known to his brethren; and Joseph's kindred was made known unto Pharaoh.

Psalms 119:5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!

Nehemiah 13:20 So the merchants and sellers of all kind of ware lodged without Jerusalem once or twice.
Galatians 4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God.

How turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
Psalms 119:44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

Psalms 31:21 Blessed be the Lord : for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.

2 Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it.

To turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.Psalms 119:60 I made haste.

And delayed not to keep thy commandments. Jeremiah 52:32And spake kindly unto him.

And set his throne above the throne of the kings that were with him in Babylon, commandments. Genesis 41:21 And when they had eaten them up.

It could not be known that they had eaten them; but they were still ill favoured, as at the beginning. So I awoke. Psalms 119:63 I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.

Mark 9:29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

Genesis 41:31 And the plenty shall not be known in the land by reason of that famine following; for it shall be very grievous.

Psalms 119:115 Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.

Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

No comments: