WBJMinistries

3/28/14

Easy Pay

Luke 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness.

Psalms 109:5 And they have rewarded me evil for good.

And hatred for my love.

1 Peter 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul.

John 18:13 And led him away to Annas first; for he was father in law to Caiaphas.

The high priest that same year.

Psalms 119:47 And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved.1 Peter 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time.

The flesh to the lusts of men.

To the will of God.Acts 22:11 And when I could not see for the glory of that light, being led by the hand of them that were with me.

Song of Solomon 2:4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 1 Corinthians 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles.

Away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. John 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. Numbers 11:4 And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting.

And the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat? Deuteronomy 29:5 And I have led you forty years in the wilderness.

Clothes are not waxen old upon you, and thy shoe is not waxen old upon thy foot.

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. Ephesians 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh.

Fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. Joshua 24:3 And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood.

And led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac.

Philippians 1:17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.Titus 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness.

And worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Isaiah 48:21 And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them.

He clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out. John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another.

As I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

No comments: