WBJMinistries

3/24/14

Gloves

Proverbs 3:18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

Psalms 30:2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Hosea 3:3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days.

Thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee. Deuteronomy 33:29 Happy art thou.

Who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord , the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee.

And thou shalt tread upon their high places. Acts 4:22 For the man was above forty years old.

On whom this miracle of healing was shewed.

Hosea 3:1 Then said the Lord unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods.

And love flagons of wine. Psalms 146:5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God.

Psalms 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Hosea 2:2 Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts.

James 5:11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy. Matthew 8:7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

Hosea 2:20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness.

And thou shalt know the Lord. 2 Kings 20:8 And Hezekiah said unto Isaiah, What shall be the sign that the Lord will heal me, and that I shall go up into the house of the Lord the third day?

Hosea 2:18 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground.

And I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely. Proverbs 16:20 He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good.

And whoso trusteth in the Lord , happy is he. Jeremiah 30:17 For I will restore health unto thee.

And I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord ; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Hosea 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice.

And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

John 13:17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them. Luke 22:51And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him.

Hosea 7:4 They are all adulterers, as an oven heated by the baker, who ceaseth from raising after he hath kneaded the dough.

Until it be leavened.

No comments: