WBJMinistries

3/13/14

God Feast

Job 28:12 But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?

Isaiah 64:7 And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us.

And hast consumed us, because of our iniquities. Isaiah 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little.

Job 28:20 Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given.

And the government shall be upon his shoulder.

And his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jeremiah 48:21 And judgment is come upon the plain country; upon Holon, and upon Jahazah, and upon Mephaath, Psalms 119:99 I have more understanding than all my teachers.

Thy testimonies are my meditation.

Isaiah 41:22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them.

And know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come. Jeremiah 50:35 A sword is upon the Chaldeans, saith the Lord , and upon the inhabitants of Babylon.

And upon her princes, and upon her wise men.Psalms 119:100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. Isaiah 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father.

Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O Lord , art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Daniel 4:28 All this came upon the king Nebuchadnezzar.

Proverbs 24:3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: Isaiah 1:9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant.

We should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.Genesis 9:2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth.

And upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

1 Kings 2:33 Their blood shall therefore return upon the head of Joab, and upon the head of his seed for ever: but upon David, and upon his seed, and upon his house, and upon his throne, shall there be peace for ever from the Lord .

Job 20:3 I have heard the check of my reproach, and the spirit of my understanding causeth me to answer. Isaiah 8:10 Take counsel together.

And it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

No comments: