WBJMinistries

3/21/14

Happy Hour

Psalms 100:5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Proverbs 8:9 They are all plain to him that understandeth.

And right to them that find knowledge.

Numbers 7:56 One golden spoon of ten shekels, full of incense: Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting.

Thou art God.Luke 19:48 And could not find what they might do: for all the people were very attentive to hear him.

Numbers 7:68 One golden spoon of ten shekels, full of incense:

Proverbs 3:4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Job 11:2Should not the multitude of words be answered? and should a man full of talk be justified?

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee.

And to thy seed after thee.

Proverbs 19:8 He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good.Mark 6:43 And they took up twelve baskets full of the fragments and of the fishes.

Leviticus 16:34 And this shall be an everlasting statute unto you, to make an atonement for the children of Israel for all their sins once a year. And he did as the Lord commanded Moses.

Ecclesiastes 7:27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: Philippians 2:26 For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness.

Isaiah 54:8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.

Psalms 104:16 The trees of the Lord are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted.

John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. Ecclesiastes 3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time.

Also he hath set the world in their heart, Psalms 119:64 The earth, O Lord , is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes. Psalms 139:24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

No comments: