WBJMinistries

3/15/14

Liking This

2 Chronicles 27:8 He was five and twenty years old when he began to reign, and reigned sixteen years in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord : I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts.

And I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. Luke 18:21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up. Genesis 35:28 And the days of Isaac were an hundred and fourscore years.
Isaiah 1:12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? Job 36:14 They die in youth, and their life is among the unclean. Judges 9:22 When Abimelech had reigned three years over Israel.

Isaiah 1:13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with.

It is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.Lamentations 3:27 It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth.

Isaiah 14:28 In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden
Isaiah 1:14 aYour new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

Job 20:11 His bones are full of the sin of his youth, which shall lie down with him in the dust. Galatians 4:10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

Isaiah 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.Leviticus 25:52 And if there remain but few years unto the year of jubile.

He shall count with him, and according unto his years shall he give him again the price of his redemption. Isaiah 1:16 Wash you, make you clean.

Put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Job 29:4 As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;Isaiah 1:17 Learn to do well.

Seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Psalms 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

No comments: