WBJMinistries

3/14/14

Optimistic

John 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire.

And them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Job 37:4 After it a voice roareth.

He thundereth with the voice of his excellency; and he will not stay them when his voice is heard.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces.

And the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth.

The Lord hath spoken it.

Isaiah 66:6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the Lord that rendereth recompence to his enemies. John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold.

Climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?Psalms 29:4 The voice of the Lord is powerful.

The voice of the Lord is full of majesty.

John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Psalms 19:3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world.

And this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
Jeremiah 25:10 Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness.

The voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

John 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me. 2 Samuel 19:2 And the victory that day was turned into mourning unto all the people.

The people heard say that day how the king was grieved for his son.Revelation 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder.

And I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: John 13:21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily.

I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me. 2 Samuel 23:12 But he stood in the midst of the ground, and defended it, and slew the Philistines: and the Lord wrought a great victory.

No comments: