WBJMinistries

4/18/14

Insurance

Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. Job 6:26 Do ye imagine to reprove words.

And the speeches of one that is desperate, which are as wind? 2 Chronicles 6:6 But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there.

And have chosen David to be over my people.Mark 9:40 For he that is not against us is on our part. Job 21:27 Behold, I know your thoughts, and the devices which ye wrongfully imagine against me.

Psalms 105:26 He sent Moses his servant; and Aaron whom he had chosen.Daniel 2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
Psalms 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psalms 89:3 I have made a covenant.

I have sworn unto David my servant, Daniel 2:42And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay.

The kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.Psalms 140:2 Which imagine mischiefs in their heart.

Are they gathered together for war?

Psalms 105:6 O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen. Acts 14:4 But the multitude of the city was divided.

And part held with the Jews, and part with the apostles. Proverbs 12:20 Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace is joy.Psalms 105:43 And he brought forth his people with joy.

And his chosen with gladness.

Revelation 8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. Jeremiah 9:14 But have walked after the imagination of their own heart.

Their fathers taught them.

Psalms 119:30 I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me. Exodus 16:36 Now an omer is the tenth part of an ephah.

No comments: