WBJMinistries

4/2/14

Picnic

Psalms 119:25 My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word. But if it be a question of words and names, and of your law, look ye to it; for I will be no judge of such matters.

1 Samuel 20:17 And Jonathan caused David to swear again, because he loved him: for he loved him as he loved his own soul.
Numbers 11:2 And the people cried unto Moses.

And when Moses prayed unto the Lord , the fire was quenched.
Jeremiah 4:4 Circumcise yourselves to the Lord , and take away the foreskins of your heart.

Ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.John 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you.

Ye in my love. Psalms 104:11 They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.
Psalms 119:88 Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.

1 Timothy 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do. Psalms 119:156 Great are thy tender mercies, O Lord : quicken me according to thy judgments.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. Psalms 104:11 They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst. 1 Kings 10:3 And Solomon told her all her questions.

Not any thing hid from the king, which he told her not. Genesis 25:28 And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob. Mark 9:10 And they kept that saying with themselves.

Questioning one with another what the rising from the dead should mean. Ezekiel 20:48 And all flesh shall see that I the Lord have kindled it: it shall not be quenched.

Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. Luke 20:40 And after that they durst not ask him any question at all. Matthew 12:20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench.

He send forth judgment unto victory
Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,Mark 9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

No comments: