WBJMinistries

4/8/14

Plants

2 Kings 4:26 Run now, I pray thee, to meet her, and say unto her, Is it well with thee? is it well with thy husband? is it well with the child? And she answered.

It is well.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Isaiah 28:29 This also cometh forth from the Lord of hosts.

And excellent in working.

Acts 16:2 Which was well reported of by the brethren that were at Lystra and Iconium. Jeremiah 32:41 Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good.

And I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.Psalms 107:21 Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness.

And for his wonderful works to the children of men! Philippians 4:14
Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction. Psalms 119:10 With my whole heart have I sought thee.

O let me not wander from thy commandments. Psalms 77:14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people. Psalms 87:7 As well the singers as the players on instruments.

All my springs are in thee. Mark 15:33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. Acts 3:10 And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple.

And they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him. Mark 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son.

In whom I am well pleased.

Jeremiah 24:7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord : and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

Psalms 89:5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord : thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

Psalms 9:1 I will praise thee, O Lord , with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. Deuteronomy 13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass.

Whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;Genesis 26:25 And he builded an altar there, and called upon the name of the Lord.

And pitched his tent there: and there Isaac's servants digged a well. John 5:11 He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.

No comments: