WBJMinistries

4/26/14

This

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son.

He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Ephesians 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. Job 29:20 My glory was fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand. Philippians 3:10 That I may know him.

And the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness.

End shall be according to their works.
Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 1 Corinthians 12:30 Have all the gifts of healing?

All speak with tongues? do all interpret?

2 Corinthians 11:29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? Psalms 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things.

So that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Genesis 40:22 But he hanged the chief baker: as Joseph had interpreted to them. 1 Corinthians 2:3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

Colossians 3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.

Genesis 42:23 And they knew not that Joseph understood them; for he spake unto them by an interpreter.
1 Corinthians 9:22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak.

I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 1 Samuel 11:14 Then said Samuel to the people, Come, and let us go to Gilgal, and renew the kingdom there. Proverbs 1:6 To understand a proverb.

And the interpretation.

The words of the wise, and their dark sayings. Psalms 109:24 My knees are weak through fasting.

And my flesh faileth of fatness.

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Daniel 2:36 This is the dream.

And we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

No comments: