WBJMinistries

5/12/14

Fishing

Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Psalms 26:10 In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes. Psalms 14:6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge.
Genesis 34:17 But if ye will not hearken unto us.

To be circumcised.

We take our daughter, and we will be gone. Proverbs 11:2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.
Psalms 106:10 And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them.

And redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.

Exodus 29:45 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God. Ephesians 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Proverbs 31:19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

Leviticus 26:14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; 1 Chronicles 8:12 The sons of Elpaal; Eber, and Misham, and Shamed, who built Ono, and Lod, with the towns thereof:

Song of Solomon 8:3 His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.
Job 13:8 Will ye accept his person? will ye contend for God?

Psalms 40:15 Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha. Acts 7:50 Hath not my hand made all these things? Job 27:11 I will teach you by the hand of God: that which is with the Almighty will I not conceal.

Psalms 44:7 But thou hast saved us from our enemies.

And hast put them to shame that hated us. 1 Corinthians 16:21 The salutation of me Paul with mine own hand.

Psalms 38:18 For I will declare mine iniquity.

Psalms 44:9 But thou hast cast off, and put us to shame; and goest not forth with our armies.

No comments: