WBJMinistries

5/17/14

Peace

3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? Matthew
41:22 Let them bring them forth.

And shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things.

what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.

Isaiah

8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it.

And the night likewise.

12:20 Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat unleavened bread.

Exodus

6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Matthew 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare.

Before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Isaiah

15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation.

My father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. Matthew 43:9 Let all the nations be gathered together.

And let the people be assembled.

Who among them can declare this, and shew us former things?

Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. Isaiah 15:13 Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.

Exodus 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. Matthew 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Isaiah 15:14 The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina.

Exodus 14:16 But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.

Matthew

46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

Isaiah 15:15 Then the dukes of Edom shall be amazed; the mighty men of Moab, trembling shall take hold upon them; all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away. Exodus
18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences!

For it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! Matthew 48:3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth.

And I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

Isaiah

16:35 And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna.

Until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan.

Exodus 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Matthew 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations.

And they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. Isaiah

No comments: