WBJMinistries

5/6/14

Sylvia's

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Luke 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. 1 Kings 1:4 And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king.

And ministered to him.

but the king knew her not. Job 31:36 Surely I would take it upon my shoulder, and bind it as a crown to me.

Galatians 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now. Nehemiah 13:20 So the merchants and sellers of all kind of ware lodged without Jerusalem once or twice.

1 Kings 1:2 Wherefore his servants said unto him, Let there be sought for my lord the king a young virgin: and let her stand before the king, and let her cherish him, and let her lie in thy bosom.

My lord the king may get heat. Job 40:13 Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret. Job 15:14 What is man, that he should be clean?

And he which is born of a woman,

that he should be righteous? Job 33:14For God speaketh once, yea twice.

Psalms 105:22 To bind his princes at his pleasure; and teach his senators wisdom.Lamentations 5:7 Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities. Job 40:5 Once have I spoken; but I will not answer.

Yea, twice.

I will proceed. Psalms 149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; Galatians 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Genesis 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

Isaiah 8:16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. Genesis 46:22 These are the sons of Rachel, which were born to Jacob: all the souls were fourteen.Exodus 16:5 And it shall come to pass,that on the sixth day.

Shall prepare that which they bring in.

And it shall be twice as much as they gather daily.Job 38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
Numbers 26:60 And unto Aaron was born Nadab, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.

Numbers 20:11 And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly.

And the congregation drank, and their beasts also.

No comments: