WBJMinistries

5/3/14

The Tea Room

Mark 11:31 And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven.

He will say, Why then did ye not believe him? Luke 20:7 And they answered, that they could not tell whence it was.

Job 23:8 Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him: Luke 20:5 And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then believed ye him not?

Job 28:20 Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding? John 18:6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward.

And fell to the ground.

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.Matthew 13:56 And his sisters, are they not all with us?

Whence then hath this man all these things?Genesis 9:23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders.

And went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. Exodus 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying,

Luke 1:43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Genesis 49:17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. Deuteronomy 3:23 And I besought the Lord at that time, saying,

Isaiah 51:1 Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord.

Look unto the rock whence ye are hewn.

2 Kings 20:10 And Hezekiah answered, It is a light thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees: nay, but let the shadow return backward ten degrees.

1 Kings 5:2 And Solomon sent to Hiram, saying,

John 7:27 Howbeit we know this man whence he is: but when Christ cometh, no man knoweth whence he is. 2 Kings 20:11 And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the Lord : by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.

Jeremiah 32:13 And I charged Baruch before them, saying, Genesis 29:4 And Jacob said unto them, My brethren, whence be ye?

And they said, Of Haran are we.

No comments: