WBJMinistries

6/11/14

Dalmatia

1:5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Joshua 3:8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

Proverbs 2:4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.

Job

1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein.

For then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 

Proverbs 2:6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. Job 2:6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

1:11 Pass through the host, and command the people, saying, Prepare you victuals; for within three days ye shall pass over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land, which the LORD your God giveth you to possess it.

Joshua 12:18 There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health. Proverbs
3:20 Wherefore is light given to him that is in misery.

And life unto the bitter in soul.

Job 2:16 And she said unto them, Get you to the mountain, lest the pursuers meet you; and hide yourselves there three days.

Until the pursuers be returned.

And afterward may ye go your way. Joshua 13:17 A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: but a faithful ambassador is health.

Proverbs 6:11 What is my strength, that I should hope?

And what is mine end, that I should prolong my life? Job 2:22 And they went, and came unto the mountain, and abode there three days, until the pursuers were returned.

And the pursuers sought them throughout all the way, but found them not. Joshua 16:24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. Proverbs 7:7 O remember that my life is wind.

Mine eye shall no more see good. Job 3:2 And it came to pass after three days, that the officers went through the host; Joshua 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Proverbs 7:15 So that my soul chooseth strangling, and death rather than my life. Job 3:7 And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel.

That they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee. Joshua 16:26 He that laboureth laboureth for himself.

For his mouth craveth it of him. Proverbs 9:21 Though I were perfect, yet would I not know my soul: I would despise my life.

Job

No comments: