WBJMinistries

6/12/14

Ebed-Melech

1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son.

Whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds.

Hebrews

1:1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's. Song of Solomon
1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethre.

Matthew

2:2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast.

And every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; Hebrews
1:2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth.

For thy love is better than wine.

Song of Solomon 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; Matthew
2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation.

Which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; Hebrews
1:3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth.

Therefore do the virgins love thee. Song of Solomon 1:4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon.

Matthew

3:5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; Hebrews
1:4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers.

We will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

Song of Solomon

1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; Matthew 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Hebrews

1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem.

As the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Song of Solomon 1:7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa.

Matthew

7:13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. Hebrews 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me.

My mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Song of Solomon 1:8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;

Matthew

8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; Hebrews
1:7 Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest.

Where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon.

For why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions? Song of Solomon
1:9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias.

Matthew

No comments: