WBJMinistries

6/17/14

Iconium

1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer.

Philemon

5:6 And she hath changed my judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her.

For they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them. Ezekiel 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.

3 John

1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Philemon 5:7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye multiplied more than the nations that are round about you.

And have not walked in my statutes, neither have kept my judgments, neither have done according to the judgments of the nations that are round about you.

Ezekiel 1:6 Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church.

Whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well: 3 John 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Philemon

5:8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations. Ezekiel 1:10 Wherefore, if I come.

I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.

3 John

1:8 Wherefore, though I might be much bold in Christ to enjoin thee that which is convenient, Philemon
1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God.

But he that doeth evil hath not seen God. 3 John 1:9 Yet for love's sake I rather beseech thee, being such an one as Paul the aged.

And now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ. Philemon 5:10 Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee.

And the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds. Ezekiel
1:12 Demetrius hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself.

Yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true.

3 John

1:12 Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels: Philemon 5:11 Wherefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD; Surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things.

And with all thine abominations, therefore will I also diminish thee; neither shall mine eye spare, neither will I have any pity.

Ezekiel

1:13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee: 3 John 1:13 Whom I would have retained with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel.

Philemon

5:12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds.

And I will draw out a sword after them. Ezekiel 1:14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee.

Greet the friends by name.

3 John

No comments: