WBJMinistries

7/5/14

The Amen

1:5 On this side Jordan, in the land of Moab, began Moses to declare this law, saying, Deuteronomy 2:12 And I turned myself to behold wisdom.

And madness, and folly.

For what can the man do that cometh after the king? even that which hath been already done. Ecclesiastes
1:8 We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.

3 John

1:6 The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount: Deuteronomy
2:14 The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness.

And I myself perceived also that one event happeneth to them all. Ecclesiastes 1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

3 John

1:9 And I spake unto you at that time, saying, I am not able to bear you myself alone: Deuteronomy
2:15 Then said I in my heart.

As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Then I said in my heart, that this also is vanity.

Ecclesiastes

1:10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would.

And casteth them out of the church. 3 John 1:16 And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

Deuteronomy

3:19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

Ecclesiastes

1:7 Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the
Gentiles.

3 John

1:23 And the saying pleased me well: and I took twelve men of you, one of a tribe: Deuteronomy 4:16 There is no end of all the people, even of all that have been before them: they also that come after shall not rejoice in him.

Surely this also is vanity and vexation of spirit. Ecclesiastes
1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good.

He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God. 3 John 1:28 Whither shall we go up? our brethren have discouraged our heart, saying.

The people is greater and taller than we; the cities are great and walled up to heaven; and moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakims there.

Deuteronomy

7:25 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:

Ecclesiastes

1:6 Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well.

3 John

1:34 And the LORD heard the voice of your words, and was wroth.

And sware, saying, Deuteronomy
9:1 For all this I considered in my heart even to declare all this, that the righteous, and the wise.

And their works, are in the hand of God: no man knoweth either love or hatred by all that is before them. Ecclesiastes 1:37 Also the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, saying, Thou also shalt not go in thither.

Deuteronomy

No comments: