WBJMinistries

8/22/14

A Witness to the People

1 Corinthians 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
 1 Corinthians 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 

1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 

Lamentations 5:20 Wherefore dost thou forget us for ever, and forsake us so long time?

Judges 10:13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more.
 Judges 6:13 And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? 

And where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? but now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites.

Upon received donations, I will send a Special pray cloth for you and your family along with Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. 

Also,you become part of the WBJMinistry Family.WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.  
 1 Kings 1:36 And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada answered the king, and said, Amen.

 The LORD God of my lord the king say so too

1 Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; 1 Corinthians 4:6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written.

That no one of you be puffed up for one against another. 1 Corinthians 4:17 For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son.

 And faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church. Judges 9:11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness.

And my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Judges 10:10 And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, saying, We have sinned against thee, both because we have forsaken our God.

And also served Baalim.

Joshua 24:20 If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law.

 For sin is the transgression of the law.

 1 Kings 11:1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites.

1 Kings 7:4 And there were windows in three rows, and light was against light in three ranks. Matthew 19:27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? 

Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted.

 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Luke 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.



No comments: