WBJMinistries

7/26/15

A hero to infinity

       
                                                                 



Matthews 25:2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 
13 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour. 34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 13 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 

44 "They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' 22 "The man with the two talents also came. 'Master,' he said, 'you entrusted me with two talents; see, I have gained two more.' 13 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour. Psalms 34:12 Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, 1 I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips2 My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.  4 I sought the LORD,and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. 

22 The LORD redeems his servants; no one will be condemned who takes refuge in him.

 Psalms 117:
2 For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD. Psalms 143:5 I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done. 2 Do not bring your servant into judgment, for no one living is righteous before you. 


8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. 
1 O LORD, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief. Proverbs 28:22 A stingy man is eager to get rich and is unaware that poverty awaits him. 16 A tyrannical ruler lacks judgment, but he who hates ill-gotten gain will enjoy a long life. 

14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble. 

8 He who increases his wealth by exorbitant interest amasses it for another, who will be kind to the poor. 
Galatians 6:15 Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is a new creation. 
8 The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Upon receipt of donation, A special pray cloth for you and your family will be sent for Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you have become a part of the WBJMinistry. WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

No comments: