WBJMinistries

7/6/15

Book Of Law


Genesis 16:1Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian slave named Hagar; so she said to Abram, “The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my slave; perhaps I can build a family through her.” Abram agreed to what Sarai said. So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. He slept with Hagar, and she conceived. When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress.

 Then Sarai said to Abram, “You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my slave in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the Lordjudge between you and me.” “Your slave is in your hands,” Abram said. “Do with her whatever you think best.” Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her The angel of the Lord found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. And he said, “Hagar, slave of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?”

 “I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered. Then the angel of the Lord told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” 10 The angel added, “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.” 11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:

“You are now pregnant
    and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
    for the Lord has heard of your misery. Genesis 22:15  The angel of the Lord called to Abraham from heaven a second time 16 and said, “I swear by myself, declares the Lord, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17 I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, 18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.”

19 Then Abraham returned to his servants, and they set off together for Beersheba. And Abraham stayed in Beersheba. 20 Some time later Abraham was told, “Milkah is also a mother; she has borne sons to your brother Nahor: Upon receipt of donation, A special pray cloth for you and your family will be sent for Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you have become a part of the WBJMinistry Family. Proverbs 24: 1Do not envy the wicked,
    do not desire their company; 2 for their hearts plots violence 
    



    and their lips talk about making trouble
By wisdom a house is built,
    and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled
    with rare and beautiful treasures. The wise prevail through great power,
    and those who have knowledge muster their strength.
Surely you need guidance to wage war,
    and victory is won through many advisers.


Wisdom is too high for fools;
    in the assembly at the gate they must not open their mouths.


Whoever plots evil
    will be known as a schemer.
The schemes of folly are sin,
    and people detest a mocker.


10 If you falter in a time of trouble,
    how small is your strength! Proverbs 20:5 The purposes of a person’s heart are deep waters, but one who has insight draws them out. 6 Many claim to have unfailing love, but a faithful person who can find? 7 The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them. Proverbs 22:1 A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. 2 Rich and poor have this in common: The Lord is the Maker of them all. WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty. Psalms  10: 1
Why, Lord, do you stand far off?
    Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble? 2 In his arrogance the wicked man hunts down the weak,who are caught in the schemes he devises. 3 He boasts about the cravings of his heart; Psalms 3:1 how many are my foes!  How many rise up against me! 

Many are saying of me,  “God will not deliver him.But you, Lord, are a shield around me,  my glory, the One who lifts my head high.4 I call out to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy mountain. Proverbs 6: 7 My eyes grow weak with sorrow;  they fail because of all my foes.8 Away from me, all you who do evil, for the Lord has heard my weeping. 9 The Lord has heard my cry for mercy;

No comments: