WBJMinistries

7/31/15

Bring back the bible


   
Ecclesiasties 1:17 Then I applied myself to the understanding of wisdom, and also of madness and folly, but I learned that this, too, is a chasing after the wind. 
13 I devoted myself to study and to explore by wisdom all that is done under heaven. What a heavy burden God has laid on men! 

8 All things are wearisome, more than one can say. The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing. 4 Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever. 

Ecclesiastes 2:19 And who knows whether he will be a wise man or a fool? Yet he will have control over all the work into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless.22 What does a man get for all the toil and anxious striving with which he labors under the sun? 7 I bought male and female slaves and had other slaves who were born in my house. I also owned more herds and flocks than anyone in Jerusalem before me. 2 "Laughter," I said, "is foolish. And what does pleasure accomplish?"4 I undertook great projects: I built houses for myself and planted vineyards. Psalms 66:18 If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened;15 I will sacrifice fat animals to you and an offering of rams; I will offer bulls and goats. "Selah"  

6 He turned the sea into dry land, they passed through the waters on foot-- come, let us rejoice in him. 4 All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing praise to your name." "Selah"  

Psalms 96:11 Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it;9 Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth.   2 Sing to the LORD, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day. 4For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. 7 Ascribe to the LORD, O families of nations, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength. Colossians 3:24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.



16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.12 Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 8 But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. Upon receipt of donation, A special pray cloth for you and your family will be sent for Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you have become a part of the WBJMinistry.WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

No comments: