WBJMinistries

7/24/15

Prison break


                                                
                             WBJMinistries.com
                                                   
                             Psalms 78:52
But he brought his people out like a flock; e a flock; he led them like sheep through the desert. 
62 He gave his people over to the sword; he was very angry with his inheritance. 42 They did not remember his power-- the day he redeemed them from the oppressor, 32 In spite of all this, they kept on sinning; in spite of his wonders, they did not believe. 

72 And David shepherded them with integrity of heart; with skillful hands he led them. Luke 22:
70 They all asked, "Are you then the Son of God?" He replied,"You are right in saying I am." 
71 Then they said, "Why do we need any more testimony? We have heard it from his own lips."

 
22 The Son of Man will go as it has been decreed, but woe to that man who betrays him." 52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests, the officers of the temple guard, and the elders, who had come for him, "Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come with swords and clubs? 62 And he went outside and wept bitterly. 40 On reaching the place, he said to them, "Pray that you will not fall into temptation." 32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers." 

 Psalms 52:
8 But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever. 
9 I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints. 

 Psalms 57:
2 I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills [his purpose] for me. 1 Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. 10 For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Psalms 59:9 O my Strength, I watch for you; you, O God, are my fortress,  2 Deliver me from evildoers and save me from bloodthirsty men.

 Psalms 72: 19 Praise be to his glorious name forever; may the whole earth be filled with his glory. Amen and Amen.  10 The kings of Tarshish and of distant shores will bring tribute to him; the kings of Sheba and Seba will present him gifts. 7 In his days the righteous will flourish; prosperity will abound till the moon is no more. 3 The mountains will bring prosperity to the people, the hills the fruit of righteousness. Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid? Upon receipt of donation, A special pray cloth for you and your family will be sent for Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you have become a part of the WBJMinistry.WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

No comments: