WBJMinistries

7/15/15

Serve with Us

                                                                             
Genesis 49:6 Let me not enter their council, let me not join their assembly,for they have killed men in their anger and hamstrung oxen as they pleased. 
22 "Joseph is a fruitful vine, a fruitful vine near a spring, whose branches climb over a wall. Genesis 46:7 He took with him to Egypt his sons and grandsons and his daughters and granddaughters--all his offspring.20 In Egypt, Manasseh and Ephraim were born to Joseph by Asenath daughter of Potiphera, priest of On. 
32 The men are shepherds;they tend livestock, and they have brought along their flocks and herds and everything they own.'

 Isaiah 50:11 But now, all you who light fires and provide yourselves with flaming torches, go, walk in the light of your fires and of the torches you have set ablaze. This is what you shall receive from my hand: You will lie down in torment.


2 Thessalonians  2:15 So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter. 
16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

Matthews 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them inthe name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." 

John 20:30 Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. 

Psalms 30:4 Sing to the LORD, you saints of his; praise his holy name. 
5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. 6 When I felt secure, I said, "I will never be shaken." 7 O LORD, when you favored me, you made my mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed. 8 To you, O LORD, I called; to the Lord I cried for mercy:

 Proverbs 4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or swerve from them. 10Listen, my son, accept what I say, and the years of your life will be many. 15 Avoid it, do not travel on it; turn from it and go on your way. 20 My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. 22 for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body. Upon receipt of donation, A special pray cloth for you and your family will be sent for Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you have become a part of the WBJMinistry.WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

No comments: